Since its creation, Réseau des Femmes Oeuvrant pour le Développement Rural has been working with other stakeholders and different partners, public and private. In the list below are listed strategic partners in the period from 2011-2014:
- Action Aid International;
- Global Fund;
- Global Fund for Women;
- UNWOMEN (United Nation Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women);
- MIGEPROF (Ministry of gender and Family Promotion);
- MINALOC (Ministry of Administration and local Government);
- MINAGRI (Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock);
- MINEDUC (Ministry of Education);
- CARE International;
- RCN/Justice et Démocratie;
- LAND PROJECT.
Réseau des Femmes is a member of national coalition on education and on fighting against Sexual Gender based Violence Coalition (SGBV).
Réseau des Femmes is a member of for a such as:
- Pro-Femmes/Twese Hamwe;
- CCOAIB (Conseil de Concertation des Organisations d’Appui aux Initiatives de Base);
- NBDF (Nile Basin Discourse Forum);
- REFADD (Réseau Femme Africaine pour le Développement Durable);
- FEE Network (Family Economic Empowerment Network);
- RNGOF (Rwanda Non Governmental Organization Forum on AIDs);
- EACSOF (East African Civil Society Organization Forum);
- EAWiBP (East African Women in Business Platform);
- EASSI (East African Community Protocol on Gender Equality).